This electronically delivered self-instructional program is designated for 1.5 hours of CE credit by Farran Media.
AGD Code: 550.
There is no fee to view this course. There is a fee of $36 to take the exam and claim CE credits for this course.
The course will cover the market research, practice data, and case studies that show how you can significantly increase the revenue, profitability and value of your practice without adding new patients. Some items that will be covered:
1. From 1997 to 2016, the dental market grew 70% while dentist earnings remained flat! The webinar will explore why this is the case.
2. Dental insurance does not work for dentists or patients. The webinar will cover the specifics of why this is true and why it is getting worse, not better.
3. 38 million uninsured patients in the US visit the dentist each year, but they are 50-70% less compliant than insured patients. The webinar will explain why these patients avoid treatment and what you can do to improve treatment acceptance rates.
4. Practices are discovering that membership plan patients are the best patients. The webinar will show data from practices that offer membership plans to their patients and the impact it has had on revenue, profitability and practice valuation.
Description of Speaker:
Dave Monahan is the CEO of Kleer, a cloud-based platform that enables dentists to easily create their own membership plan and offer it directly to their patients. Kleer eliminates the cost and hassle of the insurance middle man, making it very easy for patients to get the comprehensive dental care they want while enabling dentists to increase patient loyalty, visits, and treatment acceptance.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to achieve the following:
- Understand some reasons why it has become more difficult to run a profitable dental practice.
- Learn how uninsured patients think about dental care.
- Learn how to significantly improve the financial performance of your practice by focusing on existing uninsured patients, avoiding the cost, hassle and typical failure of new patient specials and new patient marketing activities.
This CE activity is supported by an educational grant from Kleer.
This CE activity is supported by an educational grant from:
|Approved PACE Program Provider|
FAGD / MAGD Credit
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or
provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.
1/1/2016 to 12/31/2018
Provider ID# 304396
|Farran Media is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.|
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
|This activity meets the educational criteria required for verifiable Continuing Professional Development under the General Dental Council Lifelong Learning scheme and represents 1.5 hours of verifiable CPD.|
The CE provider (Farran Media) uses reasonable care in selecting and
providing content that is accurate. The CE provider, however, does not
independently verify the content or materials. The CE provider does not
represent that the instructional materials are error-free or that the content
or materials are comprehensive. Any opinions expressed in the materials are
those of the author of the materials and not the CE provider. Completing one or
more continuing education courses does not provide sufficient information to
qualify the participant as an expert in the field related to the course topic
or in any specific technique or procedure. The instructional materials are
intended to supplement, but are not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise,
skill and judgment of a trained health care professional.
Continuing education credits issued for completion of online CE courses may not apply toward
license renewal in all licensing jurisdictions. It is the responsibility of each registrant
to verify the CE requirements of his/her licensing or regulatory agency.
to see a list of computer requirements before taking the course.
State CE Requirements:
for CE requirements by state. Please note that this information is current as of the time of listing. This information is subject to change at any time from the state boards. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your state board directly.
There are no refunds for Online CE courses. Please contact technical support if you run into technical difficulty.
For any questions, please contact Howard Goldstein, DMD, Director of Continuing Education