Synergy Consultants & CPAs is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Dental Business & Legal Symposium October 26th-27th at the MGM National Harbor Hotel. Our two-day 9CE event will comprise of panel discussions and case studies from top industry leaders and influencers from across the country.
Day One: 6 CE
- The Secrets of A Profitable Practice and Maximizing Insurance Reimbursement | Merrillee Karanickolas, Dental Consultant- Straine Dental Consulting & Teresa Duncan, CEO- Odyssey Management
- How to Avoid The Risk of Embezzlement (Only Dentists) | David Harris, CEO- Prosperident
- Driving Your Staff Performance | Randy Bird, Dental Consultant & Merrillee Karanickolas, Dental Consultant- Straine Dental Consulting
- How to Own Multiple Practices Without Impacting Your Financials | Amr Alian, Managing Partner- Synergy Consultants & CPAs
- Create Wealth and Passive Income | Victor Holloway, Principle and Founder- The Medicus Group
This year we will host lectures for Office Managers on the first day. These courses will be held in a separate room from the main CE event. Seats are limited for these courses and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Make sure to reserve a seat for your Office Manager(s) at your earliest convenience.
Office Manager Sessions:
- Master Insurance Coding 2.0 hrs | Teresa Duncan, CEO- Odyssey Management
- Improve Treatment Acceptance Rate and Conversion Rate 2.0 hrs | Jeff Palmer, Founder- Case Acceptance Academy & Shawn Kimmel, Co-Founder- Xpress Promotions
- The Path of A Successful Office Manager 2.0 hrs| Malika Azargoon, CEO-Zar Dental Consulting
Day Two: 3 CE
- How To Calculate Your Practice Profitability | Amr Alian, Managing Partner- Synergy Consultants & CPAs
- Tax Update | Amr Alian, Managing Partner- Synergy Consultants & CPAs
Exclusive Offer from Straine Dental Consulting:
Straine Dental Consulting is offering their new Intelligence Reports SIR+ Platform sync and consultation, a $1495 value, for FREE to attendees of the Annual Dental Business & Legal Symposium.
*As an extra bonus, new users will have a reduced enrollment setup fee from $499 to only $99!
The SIR+ Platform allows you to review and generate historical and future data in an efficient manner unlike anything you have seen on the market today. The program has a seamless integration process that helps organize practice performance, practice numbers, patient reports, and much more.
For the free sync and consultation demo, you must already use the following management software:
- Open Dental
- Eagle Soft
Breakfast, Lunch (1st day only), and Refreshments Will Be Served.
Hotel Accommodations: If you are planning to stay at the hotel, please use the following link to reserve your room. https://book.passkey.com/e/49623140
To Register, please visit our website at iSynergycpa.com
*Refunds will be handled on a case by case bases and not accepted after September 1st 2018.