Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of April 17, 2017
The news of the week includes Townie Meeting, Triple Bristle, Vitals, Transparency Market Research and Ultradent Products.
1. This week the Dentaltown faithful will gather at Ceaser’s Palace in Las Vegas for the 15th annual Townie Meeting! This year our meeting will feature the US debut of the Emerald Intra oral scanner from Planmeca. www.towniemeeting.com
2. Triple Bristle Inc. in Dayton, Tennessee is now marketing the Triple Bristle Sonic Toothbrush. The product produces 31,000 sonic pulses per minute and uses a battery that will operate for up to 2 weeks per charge. www.triplebristle.com
3. Vitals, a healthcare resource company, conducted a survey that found dental offices in the US have the shortest wait time of all medical professionals at 8.5 minutes. The longest wait time was to see a physician in an emergency room at 23½ minutes. www.vitals.com
4. Transparency Market Research estimates that the worldwide digital impression system market for dentistry will grow at an annual compound rate of 18.3% through 2025. At that time, the firm estimates the market will be worth $9.6 billion. For a point of reference, the impression system market generated $2.13 billion in revenues in 2015.
5. Ultradent Products Inc. in South Jordan, Utah began marketing Mosaic Universal Composite employing a nano hybrid formula. Complete details may be found at www.ultradent.com
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.