No one loves cleaning the dishes... dentists can agree to this!
The same goes for cleaning utensils in the office, such as mouth mirrors and probes.
You may have used autoclaves or even hand washed some equipment but have you ever thought "it be convenient to throw all these in the dishwasher"?
Ultrasonic dental cleaners are the favorite among our dental customers, they're almost like a dishwasher for the office! In a dental office these nifty units pass through several stages to eliminate all the dirt, grime, and bacteria buildup in tools and equipment. Some stages include:
- Turning on select cleaners that feature surface sweep or turbo filters. These modes remove large contamination by changing variance in frequency range.
- Washing the items, which typically takes somewhere from 30 minute to an hour. This strictly depends on how severe the contamination.
- Using the appropriate solution to kill bacteria and sanitize proper tools that are compliant with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Draining excess liquid particles and debris through drains that are equipped at the side of the ultrasonic cleaning tank.
- Drying the tools or equipment after use, its as simple as removing them from a parts basket!
This is a very basic process how any dental professional can use ultrasonic dental cleaners. Not only does these units help sterilize, they're pretty quiet too!
Dental professional should definitely seek alternate means to sensitization. Cleaning through other methods takes valuable time away from customers and helps clean multiple items at once. This miraculous device uses ultrasound frequencies to remove all the particles within any product thrown in it. With the help of a strong cleaning solvent, all the dental and laboratory equipment gets 100% sanitized and becomes bacteria free. Back in 1950’s the first professional ultrasonic cleaner was introduced in the market, now there are a handful of products to choose from. Dentists and orthodontists typically purchase Elmasonic Cleaners, since they are the leading manufacture of dental sterilization products.
All in all, this cleaning process safely assures that all the contaminants are removed! The cost is also significantly less expensive than more sophisticated means, like using an autoclave.
To learn more about ultrasonic cleaning check out our blog here, at dental town or visit us at www.leadsonics.com !