Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of October 9, 2017
The news of the week includes Share Moving Media, Dentsply Sirona, Elevate Oral Care, GC America Inc. and Practicon Inc.
1. Share Moving Media acquires DentalFax and officially re-launched it as The DentalFacts.
2. Dentsply Sirona had a leadership shake-up last week with the departure of three top executives: CEO, president & COO, and executive chairman.
Interim replacements have been named. The company made it clear that these resignations were not related to the ongoing SEC investigation.
3. Elevate Oral Care, in West Palm Beach, Florida introduced Tinted Advantage Arrest, a tinted version of its silver diamine fluoride (SDF) 38% product. The product is available in 8-mL multidose bottles.
4. GC America Inc., in Alsip, Illinois, launched the the GC Initial LRF Block, a new cad/cam block that is leucite reinforced feldspar. It can be milled, polished and cemeted.
5. Practicon Inc., in Greenville, South Carolina, launched a solution for cleaning away denture creams and adhesives. The product is called Sof-Dents and they are washable mouth wipes that reportedly clean effectively without causing irritation.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.