Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of September 25, 2017
The news of the week includes Dentsply Sirona, Inc., Zephyr Sleep Technologies, Coltene Whaledent, DH Cubed, Sprig Oral Health Technologies and Vista Dental.
1. Dentsply Sirona, Inc, in York, Pennsylvania, and Zephyr Sleep Technologies, Inc, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, formed a strategic partnership. Dr. Stefan Hehn, VP imaging systems for Dentsply Sirona will serve on Zephyr’s board as part of the deal.
2. Coltene Whaledent, Inc., in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, introduced ALPEN ShapeGuard Zirconia Plus Polishers. With this addition, the Alpen ShapeGuard line now has polishers for composite-, ceramic-, and zirconia-based materials.
3. DH Cubed, in Seattle, Washington, introduced the One Ten Sharpening System, a rechargeable device, attached to your sharpening stone, which provides instant feedback on proper angle during sharpening.
4. Sprig Oral Health Technologies, Inc., in Loomis, California, launched SmartMTA, a biocompatible mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA), and HemeRx retraction pellets, for pediatric dentistry.
5. Vista Dental, in Racine, Wisconsin, launched the newly redesigned CanalClean complete irrigation kit including two solutions and micro-aspirator with tip.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.