Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of December 12, 2016
The news of the week includes Carestream Dental, Denmat Holdings LLC, Kerr Corporation, DENTRIX, Garrison Dental Solutions LLC and Benco Dental.
1. Carestream Dental in Atlanta, Georgia is now offering clinicians the CS Solutions for Implants Workflow System. This imaging software provides dental impressions that may be combined with cone-beam computed tomographic images for implant planning. www.carestreamdental.com
2. Denmat Holdings LLC in Lompoc, California began marketing the ViziLite PRO Oral Lesion Screening System. This improved system uses florescence visualization to identify potential abnormalities in oral mucosa. www.denmat.com
3. Kerr Corporation, Orange, California-based member of the KaVo Kerr Group, expanded its line of universal composites with the introduction of Harmonize. The system uses a nanoparticle filler and network that the firm calls Adaptive Response Technology.www.kerrdental.com
4. DENTRIX, American Fork, Utah-based subsidiary of Henry Schein, is now providing its practice management software with the compatibility of use with three different intraoral scanners: Planmeca PlanScan, 3Shape’s TRIOS & 3M’s True Definition. DENTRIX users will now be able to manage laboratory casework with the output of these new scanners.
5. Garrison Dental Solutions LLC in Spring Lake, Michigan is now offering Revv™ Single Patient Mini-Polishers that are used to finish and polish composite restorations.
6. Benco Dental in Pittston, Pennsylvania compiled a list of the 32 most influential people in dentistry; the list appears in the current edition of their magazine, Incisal Edge.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.