by Dr. Manor Haas
1. American Dental Association online. Covid-19 Center.
2. Penesis VA, et. al., Outcome of one visit and two visit
endodontic treatment of necrotic teeth with apical
periodontitis: a randomized controlled trial with one-year
evaluation. J Endod Mar;34(3):251-7, 2008.
3. Kalhoro F, Mirza A, A study of flare-ups following
single-visit root canal treatment in endodontic patients.
J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. Jul;19(7):410-2, 2009.
4. Kurt M., Caliskan M, Efficacy of chlorhexidine as a final
irrigant in one visit root canal treatment: a prospective
comparative study, Int Endod J. Oct;51(10):1069-76, 2018.
5. Goldfein J et al, Rubber dam use during post placement
influences the success of root canal-treated teeth. J Endod,
Click here to see Dr. Manor Haas' four CE courses that
bring an endodontic expert right to your computer, tablet or smartphone. Topics include everything from a survey of endo
basics to the exploration of advanced techniques.
Support these advertisers included in the June 2021 print edition of Dentaltown magazine.
Click here for an entire list of supporters.
WITH DENTALTOWN . . . NO DENTIST WILL EVER HAVE TO PRACTICE SOLO AGAIN®
WWW.DENTALTOWN.COM - WHERE THE DENTAL COMMUNITY LIVES®