My Latest Facebook Campaign that Generated Over 27 Appointment Requests in Under a Day
I am super excited to share this podcast episode with you! It’s a little different this week as I am introducing the recording of one of my recent Facebook Live videos, because I really wanted to let you guys know about the awesome results from my latest Facebook campaign.
We just created a new dental implant funnel for my practice, as part of my Facebook Bootcamp and the response has been crazy. At the time I recorded my introduction we had been launched for a day and a half and we already had tons of requests for appointments. So many, in fact, that my team are getting nervous!
I wanted to let you know how we set the funnel up, how we are testing it to optimize the results and exactly how much we spent to achieve this growing number of appointment requests.
On the podcast I discuss:
- What the dental implant funnel looks like and how it works
- Generating email sequences and lists through the funnel’s online quiz
- The power of split-testing your Facebook ads between 2 different audiences
- Budgeting your ad-spend and how you can monitor your costs-per-click
- Data collection using Google Sheets and Facebook Analytics
- The benefits of the testing phase and producing content that resonates with the right audience
- Targeting and re-targeting your Facebook campaign
- How you can create your own funnel quickly and easily at minimal cost
- Answers to questions posed by my Facebook Live audience
If you want to find out more about launching your own funnel head over to my Facebook Bootcamp where I’m working with doctors and practice team members to show them how to get their own Facebook campaign up and running.
The entire process takes about an hour and it’s a really cool way to grow your practice without spending a ton of money.
To watch the video recording of the episode where you can see my screen as I explain how the funnel works, hit play below:
This article was originally published on DeliveringWow.com.