Dr. Paresh Patel is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry and the Medical College of Georgia/AAID MaxiCourse. He is a clinical instructor at the Reconstructive Dentistry Institute. Dr. Patel has placed more than 5,000 implants, has published numerous articles in leading dental journals, and has worked as a lecturer and clinical consultant on dental implants and prosthetics for several leading companies
A Diplomate of the ICOI, Dr. Patel maintains private practices in Lenoir and Mooresville, North Carolina. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or implantsbyparesh.com.
During this Podcast, you will hear:
- The pros and cons of removable vs. fixed implant restorations
- Provisionalizing fully edentulous implant cases
- Converting overdentures to fixed restorations
- The advantages of newly developed implant designs in full-arch indications
- Digital treatment planning and when to consider guided surgery
- Immediate extraction and implant placement for full-arch restorations
- The use and clinical benefits of PMMA temporaries
- Immediate conversion of the patient’s denture at the time of implant placement
- Why the BruxZir Full-Arch Implant Prosthesis?
053 Full-Arch Implant Solutions with Dr. Paresh B. Patel