Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of September 5, 2016
The news of the week includes handguns, DCI, GC America, Brasseler and Dentsply Sirona.
1. There is nothing more annoying than a patient answering their cell phone during a dental procedure. Until now. A New Carlisle, Ohio man tried to answer his handgun instead of his phone and accidentally shot himself in the hand and stomach.
Thankfully, no one else was injured in the incident.
2. DCI in Newberg, Oregon began marketing the new DCI Edge line of operatory equipment. Complete details may be found at www.dcionline.com
3. GC America Inc. in Alsip, Illinois plans an October 2016 United States commercialization of its G-CEM LinkForce resin cement. More information on this versatile product may be found at www.gcamerica.com.
4. Brasseler USA in Savannah, Georgia commercialized VersaFlex Diamond-Coded Disposable Polishers. Complete product details may be found at www.brasselerusa.com.
5. Dentsply Sirona Inc. in York, Pennsylvania introduced the LED view Plus polychrome LED operatory light. The firm noted that the white LEDs can be deactivated if a dentist is placing a composite. www.dentsplysirona.com
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.