– Special Associates Episode – 4 Expert Roundtable format…powerful content!
What legal “stuff” do Associates need to know?
What do OWNERS need to know about legal protections with Associates?
Today you’ll find out from the 4 of the best minds in dentistry.
This is the expert roundtable discussion that will blow your mind!
On this episode, you’re going to learn powerful concepts that you must use
in Associates relationships.
You’ll learn from…
1. the top Dental Attorney, Rob Montgomery
2. Dr. Paul Goodman, Residency faculty member & multi-practice owner
3. Dr. Richard Low, military residency and host of the Shared Practices
– which is better…1099 or W2?
– what is the biggest failure point in Associate contracts
– The Olympic Ring Theory and what it means for your future
– concepts for CORPORATE and PRIVATE practices
– OWNERS and ASSOCIATES priorities in contracts
– When to say “I Quit”
Protect your future with this knowledge from some of the best minds in
1. Learn from 21 Dental Expert speakers in a LIVE BROADCAST with 8 free CE.
Register here: www.idealpractices.com/cancun
He’s the Chief Advocate for Practice Ownership
Bestselling Author, Practice Location
Host, Ideal Practices Podcast
Listen to the original podcast here.
Click here to subscribe now.
Don’t miss a future episode.