THE TOP TEN DENTISTS’ FANTASIES OF ALL TIME:
I was looking through some old files and found this from over 15 years ago. Still worth a chuckle. –Bill
10. Knowing you just got back from a seminar, the staff all get together and beg to try some more good ideas.
9. Insurance companies start using real math so the “UCR” are actual average fees.
8. Your denture patient, Mrs. Crabtree, calls you just to tell you how good everything feels.
7. Your hygienist says, “Hi, Big Boy!” to you one morning so you sue her for sexual harassment and win $2,000,000!
6. Breathlessly, your spouse awaits.
5. Scientists discover there is indeed a Bermuda Triangle on your desk.
4. Your lab guy accepts all the blame unconditionally and forever.
3. Your staff all get together and decide they don’t want a raise this year because they understand your situation completely.
2. Through a warp in the space/time/probability continuum, you actually net more than you produce.
1. The next time a patient tells you, “No offense, but I hate dentists,” you say, “I do take offense and now I am going to kill you.”