Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of December 11th, 2017
The news of the week includes; SprintRay,Patterson Dental,Air Techniques Inc,ids,Roland DGA,Ultradent Products Inc,Saphire Tech;
1. SprintRay (Los Angeles, CA) and Patterson Dental, (St. Paul, MN), announced a distribution agreement to bring high-resolution desktop 3D printers, resins, and accessories to dental practitioners throughout the U.S. and Canada.
2. Air Techniques Inc (Melville, NY) announced the Mojave LT, a new dry-vacuum system.
3. ids (integrated dental systems) (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) introduced the SmartTouch Scannable Impression System.
4. Roland DGA introduced DGSHAPE d-CLINIC, a new open-architecture CAD/CAM solution that allows dental clinics to produce precision glass ceramic and composite resin restorations in-house.
5. Ultradent Products Inc (South Jordan, UT) introduced the Jiffy Natural Universal Finishing System.
6. Saphire Tech launches new line of composite instruments Sapphire Technology launched a new line of composite instruments.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.