When is the Best Time to Post on Facebook?
Have you ever wondered if there is a “golden hour” to post on Facebook? In other words, is there a specific time of the day when your posts will get the most engagement?
I get asked this question a lot, and I really wanted to address it in this podcast episode. However, like last week, this episode is a recording of one of my Facebook Live videos, so it’s a little different (but just as good!).
I wanted to share my knowledge with you and provide some useful tips to help you find the best time to post on Facebook for your practice to get the best possible results.
On the podcast I discuss:
- Using Insights to track activity on your Facebook page
- How to identify the best time of day to publish your posts
- Tips for pre-scheduling Facebook posts
- Promoting a time-sensitive event or post using Facebook’s Distribution Schedule
- Boosting your posts using Ads Manager
- Why you should plan your Facebook posts in advance
- Working with your team to create a productive posting schedule
Keep up with the Delivering WOW podcast by following us on Facebook.
If you want to find out how to get 30+ new patients per month through the power of Facebook Marketing, head over to my Facebook Bootcamp and join the Bootcamp today!
To watch the video of this recording where you can see my screen as I'm talking you through the best time to post on Facebook, hit play below:
This article originally appeared on DeliveringWow.com.