How to Add Multiple Doctors, Locations and Streams of Income with Dr. Brady Frank
I’m excited to introduce you to my special guest for this podcast episode, Dr. Brady Frank. Brady has owned and managed multiple practices over the last decade, and so I wanted to invite him onto the show to talk about his experience with managing multiple doctors, locations and streams of income.
Brady is a highly sought-after speaker and Continuing Education trainer. He has addressed thousands of dentists at popular seminars across the country including Excellence in Dentistry, Phasing-Out Seminars (including over 20 presentations) and Schein/Camlog Seminars. Brady’s main topics of focus in his seminars include Implantology, Dental Transitions, and Entrepreneurial Satellite Practice Ownership.
- Brady’s journey through dental school and how an injury to his wrist jeopardised his career as a dentist so instead of practicing dentistry, he became a practice owner and bought 12 practices in just seven years
- How to develop multiple streams of income and achieve financial abundance and security
- What to expect when you go to a financial planner
- The importance of finding your passion and creating income through that passion
- The ability to take an old dental practice and transform it into something special
- Cash Flow Theory Vs Accumulation Theory – how to turn your equity into cash flow
- The steps you can take to accumulate multiple practices and receive a steady cash flow
- Using DDSO to help you purchase your first dental practice
- Brady’s book, “Transition Time” and how you can use it to help develop your own personalized strategy to build and grow your practice (or multiple practices)
- Special components needed to scale your practice and using the DDSO Blueprint Process to learn how you can continue investing in dentistry
- How to convert equity into cash using the “equity harvesting” technique
- Why you should think about adding another owner and “sharing the wealth”
- The principles of adding value to a practice
- Why marketing is the BEST investment a dentist can make
- How to take “good debt” and use it to pay off your “bad debt”
- The benefits of co-ownership and deciding whether or not this is a viable option for you
If you would like to find out more about Dr. Brady Frank or the DDSO Mentorship Program, you can visit the website to sign-up and download his book. You can also read Dr. Brady Frank’s 3-part article series on dental economics entitled The DDSO Series here.
To watch a short video trailer of the podcast episode where Dr. Brady Frank is discussing how to convert equity into multiple streams of cash flow, click play below:
This article originally appeared on DeliveringWow.com.