How To Get Your TEAM to Crush Your Production Goals
In this week’s podcast episode, I talk about how you can get your team to crush your production goals.
Have you ever thought about the life cycle of growing a business? In the beginning, production levels are through the roof. However, if you’re the business owner, it’s likely that you’re doing most (if not all) of the work. It’s your practice, after all, so you are the one creating the systems, seeing patients and leading the team. You do everything you can to get your practice off to a great start, and it all goes well…up until a certain point.
Eventually, you burn out. You feel overwhelmed, stressed and you just can’t do it anymore. You’re exhausted, and it’s not long before your own productivity simmers down. At this point, it’s critical to build and structure your team. You need to put them in a position where they can take your vision for the practice and take it to the next level.
Here’s what I discussed on the podcast:
- Dr. Glenn Vo’s story on hitting his monthly goals despite working fewer hours!
- The importance of empowering and training your team to carry out your vision
- Discover what motivates your team and let them know that if they work with you to achieve the practice’s goals, they can accomplish ALL of their own goals too
- Making your team members aware of what’s expected of them
- Training team members to close cases
- Having processes in place that encourage patients to agree to your treatment plan
- Using whiteboards as a strategy to track your practice’s services
- Giving your patients a variety of payment options and why this can help grow your practice
- What to do if your practice is not on track to hit its monthly goals and how you can resolve the issue, overcome obstacles and hit your monthly target
- How to be proactive and market your practice on social media and with a simple but effective email marketing strategy
- Building a productive team and creating an effective and profitable action plan
I really hope you enjoyed this podcast episode! Join us over on the Dental Marketing and Profits Facebook Group where I’d love to hear what you thought about it!
To watch a short video trailer of the podcast here I'm talking about increasing your team members' productivity, hit play below:
Learn how you can build, grow and market a profitable dental practice with one of our fantastic online courses by signing up for a $7 trial of Delivering WOW U for 14 days.
This article originally appeared on DeliveringWow.com.