How To Fit Dentistry Into Any Patient's Budget With Dr Bruce Baird
I’m delighted to introduce Dr Bruce Baird to this week’s podcast and talk about how dentists can grow their personal wealth and fit dentistry into any patient’s budget.
Bruce B. Baird, DDS, has been named as one of the nation’s most productive dentists. Comprehensive treatment planning, and full-mouth restorative care has set him apart in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.
Recognizing his ability to help other dentists to achieve success, Dr. Baird partnered with Vicki McManus, RDH in 2004 to create Productive Dentist Academy. In the wake of the recent economic crisis, Dr. Baird went on to found Comprehensive Finance to provide better options for dentists seeking to extend credit to their patients.
On the podcast we discuss:
- Dr Baird’s career, businesses and how his 4 daughters keep him on his toes
- How Compassionate Finance has helped patients to get access to crucial treatment through an interest-focused payment plan model involving a risk on dentist’s time, not hard costs
- The understanding of how interest offsets risk and how that this distorted concept opens up a world of opportunities for wealth and patient growth
- How the commoditization of dentistry is less about pricing and more about putting financial arrangements in place to fit people’s budgets
- That dentists have full control over what they offer patients, including interest rates and a full checking history screening to assess monthly affordability
- How to assess time values, the importance of down payments and to look at each patient as an overall asset
- The realization that most dentistry is done in stages because of affordability but that most patients would prefer all of the work to be completed at once if possible
- How pulling away from the reliance on third party finance boosts productivity of time and patients and gives people the opportunity to say yes to their entire plan
- How Compassionate Finance helps to change the mindset of dentists, frees them from the shackles and allows them to do what the patient deserves
Compassionate Finance has helped over 40,000 patients to get the care they want and deserve. It manages all aspects of the payment plan and you can learn more by clicking here.
This article originally appeared on DeliveringWOW.com