Startup -vs- Acquisition…how to know which is BEST
Have you ever wondered if a startup is better than acquiring a practice?
Today, we’re going to analyze the options.
This may be the deepest comparison you’ve ever heard.
When you listen today, you’ll hear questions AND answers like:
– Can the risk of “no patients” be WORTH IT in startups?
– Should you buy the CASHFLOW in an existing practice?
– The shocking danger about certain vendors in the process
– Data you must consider to reach a profit
– When the clinical figures matter
– Precise CALCULATIONS to give you confidence in your plan
If you’ve ever thought this was a complex topic…you’re not alone!
The costs are high.
The risks are high.
But the ability to own a practice – and practice on your own terms – is worth the analysis.
So join us on today’s discussion and learn more in a day than many learn in a decade.
In today’s episode, you’ll analyze the options, right alongside with us!
- Get the Startup vs Acquisition VIDEO TRAINING from Jayme here
- Learn about the Pathway Study Club for Acquisitions
- Read the “2 Tests Comparison” article here
He’s the Chief Advocate for Practice Ownership
Bestselling Author, Practice Location
Host, Ideal Practices Podcast
Listen to the original podcast here.