Creating A Cost Effective Marketing Strategy That Works
Marketing is an essential part to the success of your business.
And although it can be a relatively large expense, it often yields poor results (or worse, can be a complete waste of money).
For that reason, new marketing trends are often met with skepticism.
…Especially when it comes to online marketing.
In this Podcast I share and interview that I did with my good friend, Jonathan VanHorne, on his "Start Your Dental Practice" Podcast.
What I share is NOT about hype. It's about PROVEN RESULTS.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The advantage that Facebook offers that you do not get with other online marketing tools
- The minor detail within Facebook ads that greatly impacts engagement
- A common mistake made when boosting Facebook posts that keeps you from growing your audience
- The three types of Facebook campaigns that will give you the best results (one of these is NEW to Facebook and you’ll want to start using IMMEDIATELY)
- How online advertising is different for a dental practice than it is for an online marketer (and why you should ignore some of the advice they give)
- Why you’ll get far better results managing your business Facebook page internally vs. outsourcing it to another company
- The MAJOR advantage to implementing Facebook into your marketing strategy now (and what you’ll miss out on if you put it off)
- A Facebook strategy course that you can take advantage of at a very special rate
Dr. Anissa Holmes, a Dentist and Global leader in Social Media Marketing, teaches dentists and their TEAMS how to build strong cultures, systems, and brands as well as how to use Facebook effectively to maximize their new patient numbers through her online Facebook courses, FB 101 and FBMastery for Dentists.