Podcast Episode #58: Success Strategies for an Authentic Life with Carrie Wilkerson
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
Episode #58: Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast
- How Carrie became known as The Barefoot Executive.
- Her inspiring story of success.
- Carrie’s best practices for overcoming ADHD and get a lot done.
- The importance of having people in your life that support you and challenge you.
- What Carrie means about “Celebrating your wins incrementally.”
- Why it’s so difficult for doctors and dentists to run successful businesses.
- The legacy that Carrie wants to leave behind.
Success Strategies for an Authentic Life with Carrie Wilkerson
Our today’s expert guest is none other than The Barefoot Executive,
Carrie Wilkerson. Carrie is a best-selling author, international
speaker, award-winning podcaster, and a sought-after radio guest. She’s
been featured on CNN, Fox Business News, and named by Forbes as a Top
Business Influencer. Carrie has also consulted marketing and launch
teams of Dr. John Maxwell, Zig Zigglar, and Google Small Business on
business strategies and current trends.
Carrie speaks from the experience of a former corporate clock
puncher, high school teacher, direct sales representative, growth
consultant, and business coach. She got her “big start” in high school
bagging groceries for tips only on a military base and now she makes her
living by giving tips to over 100,000 men and women as The Barefoot
We invited Carrie to share her incredible story and how she was able
to achieve great success in her business and life despite tremendous
challenges. Listen in for Carrie’s game-changing tips that will surely
help you build the business you want so you can live an authentic and
Download the complete transcript.
Featured on the show: