Expenses and Numbers – Which Matter Most in Your P
Clinical skills got you here. Can numbers carry you another step forward?
In practice ownership, there are few things that matter more than a right-sized perspective on numbers. I once heard it said that, if your practice can’t pay to keep the lights on, you won’t have a practice…no matter how perfect the anatomy looks on that restoration.
This week, in our first podcast, Bob Gray, Co-Founder of the Academy of Dental CPAs shows the most important numbers in your practice so you can enjoy your practice at its highest level.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About a write off from family members that could reshape your future (and no, it’s not putting them on the payroll)
- Which “Speedometer” in your practice is most important
- The 1 simple tool you can use today, for free, to increase profitability
- How to avoid the Overhead Error with discretionary expenses
- 3 easier ways to make good business decisions in practice
Reshape the numbers in your practice for a bigger future with more clinical and financial freedom.
Bestselling Author, Practice Location
Host, Ideal Practices Podcast
Chief Advocate for Practice Ownership
To view the original article please Click Here.