Podcast Episode #11: Secrets of a Successful Dental Associateship
Episode #11: Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The main reason why dental associates fail.
- The importance of understanding what each of the parties wants and needs from the associateships.
- Why both associates need to understand each other's strengths and weaknesses.
- Why you should initially document what each party will bring to the table.
- How to protect your practice from completely disintegrating in case of an emergency.
- Best ways to find opportunities as a junior associate.
Secrets of a Successful Dental Associateship
On this episode of Dentist Freedom Blueprint, we get into the topic that is often full of pain for many dentists, but when executed correctly, it can help create a freedom lifestyle, more time off, security and peace of mind. Today, we’re talking about dental associates.
Surprisingly, many dentists get associates for their practice for the wrong reasons and under wrong conditions that end up causing them a lot of trouble and even derailing their practices. Listen in as your hosts Dr. David Phelps and Even Harris uncover the secrets of a successful associateship. Whether you own a dental practice and thinking about recruiting an associate or you’re looking to start working for someone else’s practice, this episode’s valuable insight will answer many of your questions regarding this topic. Click “play” to check it out…
Download the complete transcript.
Featured on the show: