How To Grow Your Practice With Google Traffic
Would you like to learn how you can get more traffic from Google and grow your practice? If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, join me on this episode of the podcast for an insightful discussion with Brett Allen, the CEO and Co-Founder of Marketing 32.
Marketing 32 is a Google Marketing Agency for Dentists and Dental Specialists. The team at Marketing 32 are also the creators of "Google Made Easy for Dentists" which is a step-by-step program that is transforming the industry by helping dentist do their own SEO and Google Ads.
Brett and I have a very interesting talk about how dentists can leverage digital marketing to attract more patients and explode the growth of their practices. So, if you're struggling to fill up your appointment schedule or you just want to expand your practice and accelerate its growth, this is the episode you’ve been waiting for!
On the podcast we discussed…
- Why you should use multiple traffic sources to help grow your practice
- How to leverage relationships and get people in your community to talk about you
- Strategies for using Google Marketing to reach new potential patients
- The difference between search-based marketing and display & retargeting marketing
- How you can use funnels to educate and convert patients
- Tips for choosing the best keywords for your ads
If you want to learn more about Brett and Marketing 32, you can visit their website.
Brett and his team have also created a Google Ad training course for dentists, where you can learn how to leverage the power of Google Ads to help grow your practice. To find out more about this amazing course, go to marketing32.com/go
This article originally appeared on DeliveringWOW.com