1. Designs for Vision Loupes/Headlight. Magnification is one of the essentials for
practicing quality dentistry. I would literally
retire tomorrow if my loupes were taken
away from me.
2. STA (single tooth anesthesia system). For the times when a patient is difficult
to anesthetize, or whenever I don’t want
to administer a block, this product is
3. Cerec Omnicam. I had a Cerec for eight
years and I’ve been doing intraoral scanning
for close to a decade now. While I no longer
mill restorations in-house, I still use the
Omnicam for my lab restorations.
4. Isodam. I realize that it’s rare to have a
rubber dam anywhere on a top products
list, yet here it is. While I also use the Isolite,
I still prefer the isolation of a well-placed
5. Schick 33 intraoral sensors. From a patient
standpoint, it’s so much more convenient
with less radiation exposure. It is also more
efficient for our insurance coordinator
when sending claims electronically.