PT REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
Dr. Katrina Leano
Lake Elmo, Minnesota, US
PART-TIME REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
The newest General dentistry clinic in Lake Elmo, Red Oak Family Dental, is looking for a part time superstar hygienist that can provide quality dental care and services to patients using established dental hygiene procedures; assist other staff in a variety of patient care and office duties; perform broad responsibilities for clinic and community involving marketing and dental health education activities.
As our perfect match, you should be able to:
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient using approved patient screening procedures, including medical history review, dental charting, periodontal charting and radiographs.
- Perform procedures including: Prophylaxis, Periodontal scaling/root planning, debridement, supra/subgingival scaling and curettage, application of fluoride treatments, and application of protective sealants.
- Educate patients in oral hygiene and dental care, including proper tooth brushing, flossing, nutrition and need for professional care.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of dentistry procedures, clinic infection control procedures, cleaning and sterilization of instruments, tray setup and materials.
- Develop favorable and professional relationships with all patients; help patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment, to build rapport. Provide service in a manner that is appropriate for the patient’s age; demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to meet the patient’s dental needs.
Your history should include:
- Successful completion of an accredited dental hygienist program.
- Current Registered Dental Hygienist with state licensure.
- Current CPR and radiation safety certification.
- Certification to administer local anesthesia is preferred.
$32-37/hour (depending on experience) + pto/holidays
Apply now! Submit your CV/Resume with contact information and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Dentaltown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Dentaltown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Dentaltown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account