Adrian, Michigan, US
Here at Dental Whale Practice Group (DWPG), employees are in our “pod”. A pod, by definition, is a team of mammals that cluster together as a group, as seen in whales. Members of a pod protect one another, travel, socialize and migrate together like a family, but do not need to be blood related. As an employee at DWPG, we put our people FIRST. DWPG employees have integrity, the desire to serve others, hold each other accountable and have an extremely positive attitude. At DWPG, we have a commitment to promoting from within and advancing your career with excellent compensation (base salary plus production, NOT collections), free continuing education, company-paid malpractice insurance, no lab fees, flexible schedules, benefits, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays (for full time employees).
Full-time (5 days per week) Associate Dentists with DWPG earn $190,000-$400,000.
As an Associate Dentist with DWPG, you will have the support you need to grow your career with best-in-class training through the Dental Whale Level Up program. Dentists with DWPG have 100% clinical autonomy and are encouraged to provide as many services as possible to our patients. We treat every patient with compassion and integrity, utilizing proven, efficient systems and technologies. We believe in comprehensive, preventative dental care for our patients and we educate them on how to maintain their dental health for life. The patient experience is our top priority and we strive to ‘WOW’ our patients, as well as each other. The Dentist must have a clear and active license from the state.
Associate Dentist Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases.
- Provide dentistry services such as root canals, extractions, fillings, bridges, crowns, dentures, implants and other oral services.
- Educate patients about oral hygiene and preventive dental care.
- Ensure in compliance with OSHA and dental board procedures.
- Conduct hygiene checks on procedures performed by the RDH.
- Stay abreast with latest developments in dentistry field through our complimentary CE courses.
- Examine patients, obtain medical history and develop treatment plan.
- Monitor patient progress and maintain immaculate treatment records.
- Work with clinic staffs to provide quality patient care services.
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately.
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Dentaltown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Dentaltown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Dentaltown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account