Our client is currently seeking a motivated, patient-friendly, enthusiastic, and clinical orientated Endodontist to join their practice!
They have a caring team that ensures that all of our patients’ visits are as comfortable and pleasant as possible. They utilize today’s latest, state-of-the-art technology, making any and all treatment safer and more effective while enhancing the patient’s overall comfort. They pride ourselves on serving our community and providing families comprehensive oral health care as an extended member of their referring dental office team.
Our client's goal is to provide a pain-free experience with the utmost care to our patients. Our highly trained, caring staff will help patients relax and assist them if they have any questions.
Feel like this might be a fit? Would you work for an office like this with a great opportunity to grow and learn? Are you patient-centered? Then join our team! We are always looking for great people!
Our client is an innovative dental practice seeking an Endodontist with high integrity and the desire to learn our proven systems and case acceptance methodology for efficiency. Must love interacting with patients and with referring dental offices (dentist and their staff), be humble, detail oriented, a team player and marketing the business.
They want you, a dedicated involved Endodontist to augment and expand the scope of our services to non-referring dental practices.
Expected start date is immediate.
Why Work With Our Client?
- You want the opportunity to step right in and begin building relationships with an established patient and referral base
- You want the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with an awesome staff that is mostly cross-trained
- You are looking for a long-term opportunity with the ability to buy in within two years
- You seek mentorship and stability from a great doctor owner that wants you to be successful too and help in growing the business.
- You want a team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- You have a willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally
- You are passionate and have a love for dentistry
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to earn an excellent income
- You are motivated to enhance the current referral network and create new networks for the practice through marketing and events
(a) provide endodontic dental services for the Employer to patients at the Practice in a diligent, competent, and professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and ethics of the Board;
(b) market the Practice to existing and new potential referring sources and bring in new patients to the Practice;
(c) fully participate and become involved in study clubs, local associations, business groups, chambers of commerce and other marketing ventures as may be directed by the Employer in order to market and promote the Practice
Qualifications & Requirements:
The right candidate has experience in practice (recent grads who fit our description are welcome to apply).
- DMD or DDS degree
- CAGS in Endodontics from an accredited U.S. dental school
- Current dental license in state which you apply
- Minimum 24 months experience preferred, but not required
- Equity Ownership Possible