Dr. Ron Hassanzadeh
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE?
DO YOU WANT A WORTHWHILE REASON TO COME TO WORK EVERY DAY?
Boy do we have a practice for you.
Our PURPOSE: To inspire better health by providing specialty dental care all under one roof.
In everything that we do, we aim to increase patient compliance with proper home care and our goal is to improve their health in a lastly way. To do that, we offer convenient hours for our patients so they can come in before work or after work and we go above and beyond to serve our patients so they have a great experience every time.
Our dental office is looking for an associate dentist. Our established modern 6-operatory facility with state of the art equipment is growing. Our office is privately owned and opportunity for partnership is available if interested. We are currently considering two different candidates:
Part-time Position; this is a good opportunity for someone who already has another position and is looking to add extra days. This role can turn into a full time position if desired
Full-Time position; this will be about 30-40 hours a week. Benefits listed below.
Our CORE VALUES:
1. Our team believes in PROVIDING PERSONALIZED SERVICE. We go above and beyond to provide custom service to each individual. We are reliable and always work towards a common goal.
2. Our team believes in ACTING WITH HONESTY. We are trustworthy, sincere and do what is right even when no one is watching.
3. Our team believes in the importance of WORKING WITH COMPASSION. We are selfless and comforting and see things through other’s eyes.
FULL TIME BENEFITS
· Guaranteed immediate patient schedule
· Salary limited only by your skills and motivation
· Cone Beam technology on site
· Team environment with assistants, full clinical and business staff support
· Privately owned, not corporate
· Medical Insurance Benefit
· Paid CE, course to be selected by you
· 401k plan; coming 2020
· Direct route to ownership (partnership), if desired
· Fit core values and align with purpose
· DDS or DMD with licensure to practice in GA