Appleton, Wisconsin, US
Dental Office Manager
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment? Are you looking to evolve as a leader, learning from those around you? The role of the Practice Manager could be for you!
- Medical and prescription drug insurance.
- Free dental services for you and your dependents (minus lab fees).
- Vision care support.
- Life insurance.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture.
- The potential for up to 2 weeks vacation time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead by example and coach team to provide exceptional patient experiences.
- Maintain focus on a production schedule that supports dentists and hygienists as they deliver high-quality patient care and exceptional experiences.
- Work within budget guidelines to maintain supported office profitability.
- Manage accounts receivables including timely and accurate insurance claim processing and patient billing.
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance.
- Coordinate daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and quarterly practice business meetings.
- Provide ongoing feedback, training and annual performance & salary reviews for team members within the practice.
- Serve as the point person for office management duties including:
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Verify practice invoices
- Verify and submit payroll
- Clinical and non-clinical supplies ordering
- Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off.
- Serve as the liaison between Heartland Dental headquarters (Home Office)departments
- Maintain protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA) and team member safety (OSHA).
- Assist in the interviewing, onboarding and training of new hires.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate degree with 3+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelor degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Prior supervisory or shift management experience preferred
- Prior experience with dental management software (Dentrix) preferred
- Monthly travel required, sometimes including flights and overnight stays
- Experience reading and acting on financial reporting (e.g. Profit & Loss statements) preferred
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Dentaltown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Dentaltown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Dentaltown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account