The Savvy Dentist Podcast
Where Great Dentistry Meets Great Business
Create a dental practice and a business life you love with Dr Jesse Green as he interviews successful dentists, entrepreneurs, and athletes. Listen in as guests share their stories, ideas and business techniques that you can take back to your practice to have more patients, more profit, and less stress. This is the podcast where great dentistry meets great business.
The Savvy Dentist #79: Make Your Practice Thrive in a Changing Market with Dr Frank Papadopoulos
Dr Frank Papadopoulos is the founder and currently one of three directors of Centaur Software. Dr. Papadopoulos' aim was to create practice management software products specifically tailored to the workflow of Australian Dentists.
In this episode we discuss:
- The value of service experience when running a dental practice
- How to look out for great business opportunities
- Why even dental practice owners should embrace the entrepreneurial spirit
- Why business owners need to be investing in themselves and their own development
- The simple secrets to managing cash flow
- Why successful practice owners have multiple marketing channels
- And more
Dr Jesse Green is a dentist, entrepreneur, best-selling author and renowned thought leader in the field of dental practice management.
Grab your free copy of
How to Build a High Performance Dental Practice
, and have more patients, more profit and less stress, now!
Listen to more podcast episodes on the Savvy Dentist podcast page.