Dental Hygienist - 2018-12945
Great Expressions Dental Centers
New York, New York, US
For nearly 40 years, Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC) has been a leader in providing preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care with 290+ local offices in 10 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Virginia, and Texas!
We are looking for a motivated Dental Hygienist who is focused on delivering quality care as well as respect and professionalism for our patients. Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey, and provides our patients with quality care in a convenient setting.
Why Great Expressions?
* Competitive pay and bonus potential
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage offered
* Paid holiday and vacation time
* Company paid uniforms
* 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability plans
* Perfect Attendance Day Bonus
* CE Reimbursement
* Are dental health educators, with a passion for teaching patients about their individual oral hygiene and its effect on their overall health
* Examine patients' hard and soft tissues and record the presence of diseases and/or abnormalities
* Our hygienist's work with both the doctor and patient to resolve any active disease including caries and/or Periodontal Disease
* We provide computer aided periodontal charting and complete proper documentation for each patient
* Utilize and employ current ADA patient care practices that revolve around the proper oral care products and the use of local antibiotics to treat infection as neede
* State RDH license
* Passion for patient education
Application Email: Shelby.Munafo.email@example.com
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Dentaltown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Dentaltown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Dentaltown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Dentaltown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account